The Home Baking Association is a non-profit corporation. Members are persons, firms or corporations, trade or non-profit associations engaged directly or indirectly in promoting scratch baking.
- Identify, develop and support home baking educators.
- Extend home baking education materials to classroom, home and community youth educators.
- Maximize resources to further the reach of the Home Baking Association.
- Leverage existing member materials.
- Promote the many benefits of home baking.
- Teach how to bake at home.
- Advocate year-round baking.
- National exposure of member product categories.
- Access to home baking marketing, education and consumer trends.
- Networking with professionals engaged in promoting home baking into the next century.
- Opportunities to participate in exhibit and speaking platforms at national conferences of key audiences.
- Networking with other members that prioritize baking.
- Visibility through Home Baking Association literature, educational materials, exhibits and speaking platforms.
- Expanded publicity opportunities with key trade and consumer publications.
For additional information, contact:
Home Baking Association
2931 SW Gainsboro Road
Topeka, KS 66614-4413
E-mail: [email protected]