Recipe courtesy of Pastry Pizazz by Marla Prusa, Home Baking Association 2020 Educator Award Winner.
Single-Crust Oil Pie Crust
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 1/4 cups (5.25 oz/150g) all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon (12g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1.75 oz/50g) cooking oil
- 3 Tablespoons (1.5 oz/42g) milk
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, and salt.
- Add oil and milk all at once to flour mixture. Stir lightly with a fork. Form into a ball and flatten into a disc. Wrap dough disc and chill 30 minutes, as time allows.
- Roll dough and press into bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Fill and bake as directed.
- Recipe Type : Pastries & Tarts
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..