Pretty in pink Strawberry cookies, a lovely cookie studded with white chocolate chips and full of fresh strawberries, the taste of spring!
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 dozen two inch cookies
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 8Optinal: A gew drops of red food coloring if you want them extra pink
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line two baking pans with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, whisk until combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture to creamed sugar/butter mixture until combined.
- Gently stir in white chocolate chips, chopped strawberries and food coloring if using.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes until just lightly brown edges. Remove from oven, allow cookies to rest about two minutes then remove to wire racks to completely cool.
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..