Easy, pantry friendly and so much fun to make up with the kids!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters (No-Bake)
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups cornflake cereal
- Prepare baking sheets, line with wax paper, set aside.*
- Measure 6 cups cereal into large bowl, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine chocolate chips and peanut butter, over medium heat, stirring constantly until completely melted. Do not over heat!!
- Carefully pour chocolate sauce over cornflake cereal, using rubber spatula stir until cereal is completely coated.
- Drop small clusters 1 inch apart on prepare wax paper lined baking sheets.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cornflake mixture onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Chill in the refrigerator until cool, about 30 minutes.
- *Be sure to check that the baking sheets fit in the refrigerator and adjust accordingly.
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..