- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Mix the flour and salt together with a whisk.
- Add half of the water and stir. Continue adding in small amounts until a soft dough forms.
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to a thin layer, around 1/4 inch.
- Cut out with cookie cutters and transfer to a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a straw to punch a whole.
- Bake at 200 degrees F for 2 hours, flipping over half way through.
- Optional: Decorate with fabric paint or puff paint.
- Recipe Type : Non-edible Gifts & Art
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..