Cocoa Nut Torte Bites
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 & 1/8 cup sorghum flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 four-oz unsweetened chocolate baking bar
- 3/4 cup dates
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup Apple Puree
- 1/2 cup Pear Puree
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan or 8-inch spring form pan
- Mix together sorghum flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a medium saucepan on low heat
- In a blender, food processor or immersion blender, blend raisins, dates and water until smooth.
- In a bowl combine apple puree, pear puree, raisin and date puree, eggs, butter and vanilla and mix until smooth
- Stir the chocolate into the wet ingredient mixture
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread mixture 1-inch thick on baking sheet. Bake for 18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool 10-15 minutes.
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..