- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 48 tarts
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 package (3 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 can Solo Apricot Cake and Pastry Filling or 1 jar Baker Apricot Filling
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Beat cream cheese, butter and sugar in medium bowl until fluffy.
- Stir in flour to make soft dough.
- Divide dough in half. Shape each piece of dough into about twenty four 1-inch balls.
- Press balls into bottom and up side of ungreased 13/4 miniature muffin pans. Set aside.
- To make filling:
- Beat sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla and apricot filling in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spoon evenly into pastry-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden. Cool completely in pans on wire racks.
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..