A no-bake treat that is delicious and healthy!
Chocolate Covered Trail Nut Clusters
Published on May 25, 2020 | In Holidays | By Home Baking Association |
- Prep Time
- 4 dozen
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups semisweet or milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup salted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried apricot
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries. cherries or blueberries.
- 1/4 cup crushed pretzel sticks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Add nuts and dried fruit to melted chocolate.
- Using a tablespoon, drop scoops onto waed paper lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate and allow to firm up completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
Comments are closed.