A delicious combination of tart cranberries and creamy white chocolate chips, these cookies will be a perfect addition to any holiday cookie tray.
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 2-2 1/2 dozen
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate baking chips
- Pre-heat oven 350* Line 2 sheet pans with parchment, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes.
- Add in egg and vanilla, beat until creamy.
- In a medium bowl sift the flour, salt and baking soda together; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Fold in cranberries and white chocolate chips. Stir until well combined.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks.
- Allow to cool completely before storing them.
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..