Published on May 20, 2019 | By Home Baking Association |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups “JIFFY” Baking Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or fresh garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Combine coating ingredients. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine dough ingredients. Blend well. Drop by heaping tablespoon baking sheet.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes. Brush with coating.
- Servings : 16-20 Biscuits
- Recipe Type : Rolls & Biscuits
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..