Pumpkin Party Muffins
Published on March 5, 2020 | By Home Baking Association |
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan cups or use paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pie spice.
- In another bowl, whisk pumpkin, sugar, milk, oil, egg, orange peel until smooth. Add raisins.
- Stir pumpkin mixture into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spoon into prepared pans and bake 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Helpful Hints:
- Teach kids an easy way to fill muffin cups. Using a cookie scoop or ice cream scoop is less messy.
- For variety, use a mini-muffin tin. This recipe will make about 36 mini-muffins, and they need to bake for about 10 minutes.
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..