No mixer required for these super chocolate moist muffins!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
Published on May 18, 2020 | In Cakes, Cupcakes | By Home Baking Association |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 16 muffins
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven 375* Line 16 muffin tins with paper or lightly grease and flour muffin tins.
- In medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together oil, sugar, and milk. Stir in eggs and vanilla until well-combined.
- Gently fold in sour cream until lightly combined.
- Now fold flour mixture gently into the wet mixture, do not fully incorporate.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin tin 2/3-3/4 of the way full.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips over the tops of each muffin.
- Bake in 375* oven 16-18 minutes until took pick comes out clean or the center springs bake quickly. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Recipe Type : Biscuits and Muffins
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
Comments are closed.