Published on May 23, 2019 | By Home Baking Association |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 12 muffins
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine milk, 1/4 cup butter and egg in large bowl.
- Add all remaining muffin ingredients, except blueberries.
- Stir just until flour is moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased paper-lined muffin cups.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan.
- Dip tops of muffins in 1/4 cup melted butter, then in sugar.
- Recipe Type : Biscuits and Muffins
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..