Cheddar Garlic Bites
Published on May 22, 2019 | By Home Baking Association |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 10 3" biscuits
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Biscuit Recipe:
- 3 1/4 cups Southern Biscuit® Formula L Complete Biscuit Mix
- 1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- Garlic Butter:
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Preheat the oven to 450˚ F
- Stir together the biscuit mix and cheddar cheese.
- Add the buttermilk, stir using as few strokes as possible, just until completely combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop or heaping tablespoon, drop the biscuits onto a baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned
- Brush the tops with garlic butter.
- Recipe Type : Biscuits and Muffins
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..