Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 16 muffins
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven 375* Line 16 muffin tins with paper or lightly grease and flour muffin tins.
- In medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together oil, sugar, and milk. Stir in eggs and vanilla until well-combined.
- Gently fold in sour cream lightly combined.
- Now fold flour mixture gently into wet mixture, folding until just barely combined.
- Mix in 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin tin 2/3-3/4 of the way full.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on top of muffin batter.
- Bake in 375* oven 16-18 minutes until took pick comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Recipe Type : Biscuits and Muffins
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..