This recipe produces a rich fudgy brownie with the hidden surprise of mint candies melted into them!!
Chocolate Mint Brownie
Published on May 19, 2020 | In Cookies, Bars, Biscotti | By Home Baking Association |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 8x8 pan
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Box (28 pieces, 4.67 oz) Andes Mints
- Preheat oven 350*
- Unwrap Andes and melt in a microwavable bowl in 30 second increments until melted, stirring in-between to distribute heat, evenly melting the candy. Set aside to cool while preparing batter
- Grease and flour an 8"x8" baking pan. If using parchment grease paper after placing in greased pan.
- In medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients until blended, put aside.
- In a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment (or hand held mixer) cream softened butter, sugar until combined.
- Add slightly beaten eggs slowly, add vanilla, and melted Andes mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add dry ingredients to mixer at slow speed in add dry ingredients slowly, be sure not to overtax your batter.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Allow Brownies to cool slightly before cutting into squares to serve.
- *Do not overtake brownies. Insert a toothpick to make sure your brownies are done. If they still have crumbs on the toothpick, remove them from the oven. they will continue to cook after leaving oven.
- Course : Dessert
- Recipe Type : Cookies & Bars
Home Baking Association
The Home Baking Association (HBA) web site is a valuable resource for educators, parents, community service volunteers, scratch-bakers and anyone else interested in baking. Esteemed members of the baking community, ...Read more about this chef..
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
Comments are closed.