Chocolate, Raspberry, and Walnut Whole Wheat Biscotti
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 1/4 cups (213g) whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (213g) brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (21g) freeze-dried raspberries
- 1/2 cup (85g) dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (32g) chopped walnuts
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat the sugar, eggs, and vanilla on medium speed until fluffy. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Carefully fold the raspberries, chocolate, and walnuts into the dough. Take care to prevent the raspberries from crumbling.
- Transfer the dough onto a clean floured surface and divide it in half. Form each half into a rough 10" x 2" log. Transfer each log to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown. Remove the logs and let them cool for 12 minutes.
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..