Coconut Key-Lime Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 12 muffins
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 package of Shawnee Milling Corn Muffin Mix
- 8 Tablespoons of Butter or Margarine
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup of plain Greek Yogurt or 2 6 ounce containers
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons of Lime Zest
- 3/4 Cup of Sweetened Coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan, then place baking cups in each muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar together until combined.
- Whisk in yogurt, lime juice, and lime zest.
- Add Yellow Corn Muffin Mix and combine.
- Evenly distribute mix ⅔ of the way in each baking cup and top with sweetened coconut flakes.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with additional lime zest (optional).
- Recipe Type : Biscuits and Muffins
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..