Slow-Cooker Fudge Pudding Cake
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- First Layer:
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Second Layer:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- Spray the crock-pot with baking spray.
- Mix 1 cup brown sugar, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in milk, margarine and vanilla.
- Spoon batter into bottom of crock pot (dough is very thick).
- In another bowl, mix together 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Sprinkle evenly over batter. Do not stir.
- Pour boiling water over the top. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until the cake pulls away from the sides of the crock-pot (pudding will be bubbling through).
- Serve immediately with ice cream or whipped topping if desired. Or let set for 10 minutes and then invert onto a plate. Spoon pudding left in the pot over the cake.
- Servings : 8
- Recipe Type : Desserts
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..