Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 dozen two inch cookies
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 8Optinal: A gew drops of red food coloring if you want them extra pink
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line two baking pans with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, whisk until combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture to creamed sugar/butter mixture until combined.
- Gently stir in white chocolate chips, chopped strawberries and food coloring if using.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes until just lightly brown edges. Remove from oven, allow cookies to rest about two minutes then remove to wire racks to completely cool.
- Recipe Type : Cookies & Bars
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..