Just in time for Bake for Family Fun Month, this delicious recipe makes an excellent opportunity for families to spend time together in the kitchen preparing something everyone will enjoy! Use Tenda Bake All Purpose Flour for the best results!
Yield: 24 Cookies
2 ¼ C Southern Biscuit All Purpose Flour
1 C Butter(softened)
¾ C Granulated Sugar
¾ C Light Brown Sugar
2 t Vanilla Extract
1 t Baking Soda
2 C Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine flour, baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla
4. Add egg one at time and mix to combined
5. Gradually add in flour, do not over mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Drop rounded tablespoon size balls of dough onto greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before serving.
Recipe provided by Home Baking Association member Ardent Mills