- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1/2 cup Southern Biscuit Formula L Biscuit Mix
- 3/4 cups buttermilk or milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-21 oz. can of your favorite cherry pie filling (substitute apple, blueberry or peach if desired)
- Pre-heat Oven 400*F
- In a bowl, mix Formula L, sugar and milk together.
- Pour into a greased 9×9.
- Evenly spoon pie filling over the top of the Formula L biscuit mixture.
- Bake at 400° oven for 25-30 min or until golden brown.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream or a dollop of ice cream.
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..