- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 13 by 9-inch baking dish
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- ½ cup diced onion
- ¼ cup each diced red and green peppers
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb. fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups chorizo, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 16 Eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more, for garnish
- 8 ounces shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces cooked Spaghetti
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a sauté pan over high heat, add the olive oil, garlic, onion, peppers and mushrooms. Cook the mixture until the vegetables have softened.
- Add the spinach and chorizo and sauté 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture of any water that has released from the vegetables or spinach.
- Set aside and allow to cool; slightly.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs and half-and-half, and mix well with a wire whisk until foamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in the pasta and cheeses.
- Add the cooled vegetable and chorizo mixture and combine all together.
- Pour entire mixture into a pre-greased 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
- Place dish on the middle rack and cook for 25 to 30 minutes until set. Remove the pan and allow to stand 5 minutes.
- For Plating Slice a wedge of the pasta frittata and garnish with fresh parmesan and parsley.
- Servings : 12 servings
- Recipe Type : Dinner
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..