Pumpkin Marshmallow Cupcakes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 24 cupcakes
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 package white or yellow cake mix
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 containers of marshmallow flavored frosting
- gingersnap cookies for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with baking baking cups.
- Blend cake mix, pumpkin, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- Place frosting in decorating bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe a swirl of frosting on top of each cupcake, beginning at outer edge and moving toward center. Garnish with gingersnaps, as desired.
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..