Registration deadline is March 22nd – Join FCCLA and the Home Baking Association for the 2023 Baking & Milling Industry Immersion from April 19-22, 2023. FCCLA Members and Advisers will gather together and journey from Kansas City, MO, to Manhattan, KS, exploring the baking and milling industries on their way!
This Industry Immersion will highlight the Hospitality and Tourism Career Pathway and dive into the science behind the baking and milling industries. Space is limited to 40 affiliated members and advisers.
- Gain exposure to careers within the baking and milling industry.
- Network and make connections with industry leaders.
- Develop an increased awareness and knowledge of the industry.
Click here to view the tentative agenda. Please check back before the conference for any changes.
Date: April 19 – 22, 2023
Location: Kansas City, MO, and Manhattan, KS
Thank You to the Event Sponsors!
- Home Baking Association
- Baker’s National Education Fund (BNEF)
- Grain Craft
- Kansas Wheat Innovation Center
- Lesaffre Yeast
- North American Millers’ Association
- Baker Bettie
- International Association of Operative Millers (IAOM)
- The Sugar Association
Comments are closed.