Published on May 22, 2019 | By Home Baking Association |
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 1⁄3 cup cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (7 oz) container (2 cups) Solo Marshmallow Creme 7 OZ
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon milk
- 2 2⁄3 cup sifted confectioner's sugar
- Blend butter and Solo Marshmallow Creme together until mixture is smooth.
- Add vanilla and milk and blend well.
- Slowly add confectioners' sugar and beat until frosting is smooth and creamy. Add more milk if thinner marshmallow frosting is desired.
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Cakes & Cupcakes
Home Baking Association
Read more about this chef..